Customer service can assist you with garment inquiries and order information. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Australia Eastern Time. When calling PSW about an order, please have your invoice number available. These were e-mailed to you following your order.
If you are e-mailing PSW about an order, please remember to include your invoice number in your message.
Postage and Handling
Postage and Handling fee of $8.65 inc GST for all packages sent to addresses in Australia.
We recommend a work address if more convenient.
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.
PLEASE NOTE - BACK TO SCHOOL PERIOD:
During January through to the end of February, the delivery time for internet orders may increase due to the high volume of orders. The Back to School period is our busiest time of year and, while we process orders as quickly as possible and endeavour to ensure deliveries do not take longer than 14-28 days, delays can sometimes occur. We please ask for your patience during this time.
We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances including Strikes, floods etc. All colours of garments are reproduced as accurately as possible, however a slight variation may occur in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different via this web site due to computer picture resolution and individual monitor settings. Offers available until stocks sell out.
We reserve the right:
- to cancel any order, at which time, we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
- that all orders are subject to availability of stock
- to take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide
How Do I Shop Online?
How do I shop if my child's school isn't listed in the drop down list of schools?
- Choose a Product Group (e.g. Pants, Shirts, etc.) from the left hand side navigation bar
- Choose a specific item (e.g. Gaberdine Trousers) from the listed products
- Choose sizes and quantities for any of the listed colors.
- Adding items and checking out: When you are finished your selection, add the products to your shopping cart. Once you have made your final selections, click on the checkout button to proceed to the checkout stage.
How do I shop using the school drop down list?
- Choose your School: by selecting your school from the drop down menu
- Choose your Garments: from the customised order form set up especially for your school. The order form displays uniform items that your child's school has selected from PSW
- Choose sizes and quantities: for any of the listed garments.
- Adding items and checking out: When you are finished your selection, click on the add to cart button. Once you have made your final selections, click on the checkout button to proceed to the checkout stage.
How do I checkout?
- First time making a purchase with PSW Online? If you are a first time visitor, please enter your e-mail address and choose a password. Remember your password as you will need to enter this each time you make a purchase with PSW.
- Already a PSW member? If you have purchased on the PSW Online Store before, you will have already chosen a password. Please enter your e-mail and the password you had previously chosen. Forgotten password? please click on 'Forgot Password' and we will email your password to your email address.
- Billing & Delivery: Please enter and check your billing and delivery information. Please note, the Address and Post Code for your billing address must match the address and post code used for your credit card statements.
- Order Review: Please review your order and if it is correct please enter your credit card information in the space provided. Please ensure you enter the correct expiry date.
- Payment info: Once you have reviewed your order and entered your payment information, click on complete purchase. At this point we will confirm, authorize and charge your credit card for the amount
- Confirmation: You will receive an e-mail, usually within 10 minutes, that will provide your order confirmation and order details.If you are having an issue placing an online order please email us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Returns & Stock
While we endeavour to always have stock available of the products listed on this website, occasionally we will be out of stock of a particular size or colour of garment. Should stock not be available of your chosen garments, we will contact you to advise you of the expected delivery date or arrange for a refund of the garment price.
For Online Return or Exchanges:
Please email us the details of your return or exchange and we will repond to you to let you know how to proceed.
For Store Returns or Exhanges:
Please contact the store where your purchase was made.
For Wholesale Online Order Returns:
Please contact your Account Manager or the Sales Department on 03 9768 0333 or email us.One of our team members will let you know how to proceed.
Refunds & Exchanges
PSW is committed to providing high quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any new product, please return it to us within 14 days of receipt with proof of purchase and we will be happy to exchange or credit. Standard shipping charges will apply.
Should a fault appear after a garment has been worn, please wash the garment prior to returning it to us.
PSW has the right to assess the age and condition of returned garments prior to offering a repair, exchange or credit. Unless the garment is deemed a genuine manufacturers fault exchanges and refunds may not be provided.
How do I return an item?
To return an item, please include the receipt that you received with your parcel and indicate the reason for the return. Send the returned items back to us. Goods must be returned within 14 days of order date - unworn and unwashed. Please include any comments or feedback with your order.
How do I exchange an item?
If you would like to exchange colour or style, please follow the same instructions as above indicating your requirements for re-delivery within Australia.
Refunds and exchanges are processed within 24 hours of receipt. Make sure your name, address, phone number and instructions are clearly indicated. Please include any comments or feedback with your order.
Payment and Pricing
PSW welcomes Visa and MasterCard.
All prices are in Australian dollars.
All prices in the online store include GST.
GST will be charged in accordance with all Australian Federal tax laws.
Sorry no C.O.D's
We try to keep our prices consistent throughout our online store and retail shops. Occasionally, our pricing online may be slightly different due to promotions or mark downs only available online. These are only available when ordering online unless otherwise stated.
For Overseas Customers
Currently PSW only supplies to Australian Customers through our Online Store. For further information regarding overseas orders, please email us.
Do you convert my total into other currencies?
No. We will bill your credit card in Australian dollars and your card company will convert the charges for you.
PSW utilises industry standard security measures to protect both your personal and credit card information. You will notice that once you reach our registration page, a "lock" symbol appears at the bottom of your page and the page URL is preceded by https:// instead of http://. This indicates that any further communication with psw.com.au is protected by SSL encryption.
Credit Card information is further protected by our Credit Card processor, SecurePay, to ensure that your credit card information remains secure. When you click the 'Place Order' button, we send the credit transaction directly to the bank. We do not transfer those details to others for their commercial use. Unlike giving credit card details over the phone, our online system automatically encrypts all your details using the latest SSL encryption standard.
Is it safe to shop online? The PSW Online Store supplies you with a secure session within our shopping checkout. You will notice a padlock icon on the base of your browser when you enter into our 'checkout'. This indicates that all information entered in the session is secure.